Followers

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Galaxy Greetings

Evening All,

I like to give everyone at work a card on their birthday, and we seem to have rather a lot of male birthdays over the next couple of months.

I usually just search through my drawer for something suitable, but as there are so many all very close together I decided that I would make a batch of them that were all very similar.
I found some 12x12 sheets of card in my stash and trimmed a couple of them into squares using a Clarity die.
I mounted each panel onto a square white card, and added my favourite Birthday die cut and some stamped sentiments.
Two sheets of galaxy background paper made eight cards, so that's all the birthdays covered for the next couple of months.
I just need to pop them in to work now so that all the staff get the chance to sign them before they are given out on the appropriate day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx