Followers

Friday 11 June 2021

Stencil Flowers

Evening All,

Well I managed to get to my daughters for my babysitting weekend in one piece. No trips or stumbles, and an enthusiastic greeting from all of them which is wonderful. Chloe has fussed around me like a mother hen, wanting to fetch my 'blue and black thing' (my splint), and telling me off for not wearing it all the time, even though I don't have to anymore. Aren't children wonderful :0) 

We are playing with stencils next weekend in class. They are such versatile things and can be used with a variety of products.
These cards were made using a floral stencil and alcohol inks.
They were also run through an embossing machine to which gives them extra dimension.
We will be using inks with the stencils this time, but I'm sure that we will play with them in other classes just like this one.  As I said they are so useful.
I added a die cut sentiment to this card, cut from glitter card.
Better get to bed, I'm bound to get an early morning wake up call lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colours and love the stencils you've used too. Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx