Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Checkered Borders

Evening All,

I've got a few cards tonight, each with a hand drawn checkered border of frame added to them.

I added some extra doodling to the flowers on this panel along with a border to the main embossed background.
I added a frame to this Hobby Art floral stamp and then matched it to the backing paper.
Same Hobby Art stamp, different sized frame and a fussy cut flower.
I created a frame around the balloons on this card and also a sentiment border to the main card.
Once again the same Woodware balloon stamp with checkered border. 
Another Woodware stamp with an added border. It is amazing how you can change the look of any stamp just by adding a border to it. Why not give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi kim, great collection here today. It amazing how a small addition from you made the stamps look so different when the design is complete. Hope you're having a lovely week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx