Followers

Sunday 13 June 2021

White Embossed Resist

Evening All,

Another swelteringly hot day. I really don't cope very well in this heat. I hope that you all had a good weekend though.

Here is a card that I made for the last class to highlight the use of the Distress Oxides with resist techniques, in this case White Embossed Resist. 

The stamp is by Lisa Horton, and has been stamped and embossed in white before blending ink over the image. I spritzed the panel with plenty of water, and then let it dry naturally.
We had a wonderfully impromptu 'Non BBQ' at Becki's today, all cooked in the kitchen, hence the 'Non' bit. The kids had a whale of a time. They cope so much better than I do in this heat.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is so delicate, gorgeous card. I've been having fun with a Woodware stamp. I still think they are some of the best quality stamps, they are so easy to work with and leave such clear images. Have a lovely week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx