Followers

Tuesday 8 June 2021

The last of the Maker Mania samples

Evening All,

Another gloriously sunny day, way too hot for me I'm afraid.

I thought that I would share the last of the cards that I made for Janice and Andy using the embossing folder and stamp set from the Maker Mania weekend.

This is a gorgeous 3D embossing folder used with Distress Oxide inks.
I inked the folder with Distress Oxide inks and spritzed with water before adding a piece of white card and pressing the folder closed with my hands to transfer the ink to the card stock.
This was actually one of the first pieces I created using the embossing folder and inks. I used too many colours so they went rather muddy and it was going to be binned until I decided to sponge on some extra ink.
I used some Altenew inks with these stamps in true layering fashion. I also added some extra fussy cut flowers to the stamped panel.
This panel again used the Distress Oxide inks and the 'Smack Down' technique. 
A little multiple stamping along with some clear embossed images. I also used mica powders on the images on the base card.
I know that there is a particular name for this type of card, but I can't for the life of me remember it. 
I created the panel with the multiple resist technique on glossy card stock and then used stitched rectangle dies to cut the panels which were matt and layered onto white before putting the panel back together.
I had such fun playing with this set, and was thrilled to be involved in such a fabulous weekend. Let's hope it happens again next year. I'm looking forward to it already!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. So much fun going on here and I love them all. Thanks for the lovely comment over at mine too. I'm working with some Woodware stamps at the moment which look just great, probably post them Monday. Have a great crafty week, Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx