Followers

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Birthday Poppies

Oh Boy, the wonders of modern technology.

As if the day didn't start off badly enough with me misreading the rota and arriving an hour late, our credit card system seemed to have been on a mission to misbehave this afternoon. It certainly slowed everyone down, which it seems most people are not keen to do. Everyone is always in such a rush.

So here is something that I never mind slowing down for, my card making. This one was made using a couple of fabulous Clarity stencils.
The only problem with finding this piece in my stash, is that I can't remember exactly how I made it, 
although I do recall that it involved two separate stencils but used at the same time.
I finished it off with a piece of background paper and a die cut sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and I love how you include the patterned papers but I do wish I could work out exactly how you used two stencils at the same time. I'm sure they will have forgiven you for arriving late it must be difficult at times having a rota to follow. Have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx