Followers

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Just Too Hot

Evening All,

I am home now after a lovely few days of recuperation with the Littlies.

I won't say rest, cause that would be a bit of an exaggeration,  but Chloe kept her eyes on me constantly and told me off every time she found me without my splint. I tried to explain that the Doctor had told me not to wear it all the time, but at three all she could see was that I had hurt myself and I needed to wear it, so who am I to argue.

We tried to go out for a walk this afternoon, but it was just too hot, so we turned round and went home to play in the garden with the water guns instead..........definitely a much better idea.

Jack gave up in the heat part way home so he missed out on the ice cream that we had when we got there. 
I need to catch up on a couple hours sleep tonight. The kids have no idea of having a lie in during half term, especially Jack whose day seems to begin at round about 5am. He's up, so everyone else should be as well lol.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx