Followers

Saturday 26 June 2021

A morning of Crafting

Evening All,

There is a small aerodrome in Headcorn, and they have been celebrating the Battle of Britain this weekend. The planes fly right over Becki's house, so we have spent the afternoon darting in and out to catch a glimpse of the amazing old aircraft flying above us. Typically every time I rush out with my camera I am too late to get any decent photos.

Chloe decided that she would be an airplane and I could take a photo of her instead.
The kids spent a couple of happy hours this morning stamping and painting.
Jack of course wanted to be as big as the Girls.
I have given them some sparkly watercolour paint palettes, which they love to use.
We stamped out several sheets of images which we will die cut tomorrow now they are dry.
Jack lost interest fairly early on, but the Girls spent ages painting.
Of course the day started with Chloe's usual request to 'watch Jennifer', so we had the wonderful Jennifer McGuire on in the background while we crafted. I have tried to get a picture of them watching her for ages, and this was the best I could do for now.
I need to get to bed now since I am bound to have a couple of early morning visitors lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx