Followers

Saturday 5 June 2021

Maker Mania Black Magic.

Evening All,

I was lucky enough to be involved in a fabulous crafty extravaganza this weekend. Maker Mania 3.

To be honest I hadn't really heard of it until my wonderful crafty mates Janice and Andy from SirStampalot in Peterboro contacted me and asked if I could help out with some samples for them. 

From what I could make out the event is held on Facebook where local stores across America, Canada and the UK join together to share crafting ideas with Makers of all kinds. Once you have purchased your kit which contains ,amongst other things, papers, stamps, dies and an embossing folder, you are given access to a private Facebook group where each of the participating stores showcase tips, tricks, techniques, ideas and inspiration using the supplies from the kit.

Janice asked if I would help out with some samples using the stamp set and embossing folder.
The floral stamp set is actually a rather nice layering set.
As luck would have it I had just done a class on the Black Magic technique which gave me the first of several ideas.
I managed to catch Janice's presentation when I got back from class this afternoon. She was incredible. It was a bit like speed crafting, and I have never seen anyone talk so quickly, but she managed to share loads of tips and ideas including this particular technique.
It was wonderful to be involved, especially as they are actually the only UK store this year, but who knows what might happen next year.
I will try and share some more of my samples over the next few days, in the mean time it's off to bed for me.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx