Followers

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Embossed Resist for Your Special Day

Evening All,

I have been rather looking forward to the rain that the weathermen have been promising us for today, and at 8pm on the dot it arrived. I know that it sounds mean, but I really don't cope very well in the heat, so I am really hoping that it takes the temperature down a bit. And of course the gardens all need it so it isn't all bad.

Here are the last couple of cards from the class on Resist and Distress Oxides. 
For this first card I have used some basic white embossing and the 'Mop Up' technique along with a load of fussy cut leaves.
For this card I stamped and embossed some stripes using clear embossing powder over the top of a dry piece of mop up background. Once the embossing has cooled, blend more Distress Oxide ink over the top of the panel and buff away any excess ink. I added some die cut wildflowers and a stamped sentiment to finish this card.
It's still raining nicely, although I can't say that it is any cooler yet.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx