Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Foliage Stencils

Evening All

I have so enjoyed playing with my stencils this week. They are soooo useful, but I tend to forget about the drawer full of them that I own, so it was nice to dust off the cobwebs and play with them.

I was showing the Girls how to stamp over the top of a stencil, as well as highlighting the image with a micron pen.
I cut the panel in half, having shown them what it looks like with and without the pen highlights.
The card layout was inspired by something that I saw on Pinterest, one of my favourite places for inspiration and a mojo kick start.
I added an embossed panel, using a Lisa Horton folder, to the base card,
before adding the stenciled piece.
For finishing touches I added a sentiment strip and some die cut foliage.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx