Followers

Sunday 27 June 2021

Home Safe and Sound........

...........and only a little soggy.

The trouble with the weather recently is that you never know quite what to wear. I made the mistake of going to Becki's for the weekend minus a coat!! It was lovely and sunny when I left, and it's been raining cats and dogs today. Not a problem while I was there, but a bit of an issue coming home on the train.

Thankfully I found that I had an old cardigan there so I didn't get toooooo wet, but enough to make me want to curl up under a duvet.

So no cards to share tonight I'm afraid. I'll be back tomorrow to try and make it up to you.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx