Followers

Monday 13 February 2023

Back in the Zone

Evening,
Finally a successfully crafty day. I have been distracting myself with my cross stitch over the last few days, in the hope that following a pattern that I have chosen and love, will get my creative juices working. But with a deadline looming I have had to just sit and play, and I have finally got in to the zone.
Of course I can't share any of it with you, so here instead are another couple of cards made using fabulous Aall and Create stamps and Distress Oxide inks.
I do love a mop up background, they are always so different.
I have to admit though that sometimes it is a bit of stamping that turns them from something that I am really not sure about, into something that I absolutely love, and a bit of painting with bleach never hurts.
Another fabulous way to use Distress inks and Oxides is with this rather wet and wispy Watercolour stamping technique.
It is so much easier to achieve if you use a Misti or Stamping Platform of some type as the technique  requires that you re-stamp over the image once you have first stamped onto the wet card with your Distress inks.
Now I just need tomorrow to be as successful as today and I'll be a happy bunny.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Love them and hope today has been how you hoped it would be. I've been a bit slow getting going with my crafting this year but managed a new Masterboard and Valentine card this week so hoping Mr Mojo is back in town. Happy creating Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx