Followers

Friday 17 February 2023

A Little Birdy Told Me.......

Evening,
One of the problems with becoming a pensioner, is that those people that have looked after you for most of your life, like your doctor, dentist and optician, have become old too.
My optician has finally retired. He has looked after me since I was 12, so I suppose it was bound to happen lol. He was also very proud of the fact that he had looked after the eye health of my Grandparents, Mother, Sister, Children and Grandchildren. Five generations of us, I bet that's not something that many people can boast about.
It seemed only fitting that we sent a card, so my sister chose this one from my stash.
I used a fabulous Clarity die along with some extra die cut foliage,
and backgrounds created using my Gelli Plate.
I suppose that means that I will now have to find someone new. I do so hate change. Thankfully I only recently had my eyes tested, so I will worry about that problem at a later date.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx