Followers

Friday 3 February 2023

Cards for Men

Afternoon,
What a lovely day it has been today, for the first time in weeks I actually managed to get washing out on the line..........without making it rain!!
I don't know about you, but there are some months when most of the cards I need to send are for men, and February seems to be one of those.
Now I know that a lot of men are gardeners and therefore like flowers, but I do think they want something a little less feminine than a lot of my floral cards turn out to be.
I went through my boxes of cards and found several that I think are more particularly suited to the men of our acquaintance.
A bit of mop up background, a die cut border and some leaves.
More mop up here along with some fussy cut leaves and coloured berries.
I used the same leaf that I die cut in black to create the stamped background. Dies have so many fabulous uses.
A beautiful stamped image and some fussy cutting.
Stamping with bleach and metallic embossing powders.
And this card made more years ago than I care to remember, but one that I have always loved.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx