Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2023

Designer Boutique Launch

Evening,
There is another fabulous new launch over at Creative Expressions. This time it is a new set of stamps launched under the Designer Boutique range.
The set I got to play with is called Fairy Blooms, and as it contains several stamp designs in the one set I decided that it would work perfectly with the Retiform technique of masking.
This involved lots of masking and ink blending along with stamping.
It is a fabulous way of using lots of stamps on one cards. I also added a couple of fussy cut flowers and leaves.
The background to the card base was created using inks, and embossing folder and some Gilding Polish.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx