Followers

Saturday 11 February 2023

Happy Birthday Rithika

Evening,
I may no longer work at the BP, but I still keep in touch with my former colleagues, and continue to make cards for my Boss's daughters.
Coming from Sri Lanka, it is impossible to go into a shop for a personalized card, so I have been making them for him for more years than I care to remember.
I created the background for the card using a stencil, paste and ink sprays. 
The floral image is from Altenew and is available as a bundle which contains a layering stamp set, die and stencils called Fairy Tale Florals.
I added a sentiment strip and stacked die cut letters to personalize the card.
I hope that she had a fabulous day.
Thanks for stopping by
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Loving the card and that background and the combination of colours are just perfection. Wishing you a great weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx