Followers

Thursday 16 February 2023

I got a Bit Carried Away

Evening,
Sometimes I get sent something to play with in my Design Team box, that I find hard to put down. This happened recently with a beautiful 3D Embossing Folder from Creative Expressions.
I spent ages trying out a variety of techniques that I have picked up over the years. None of them were particularly complicated, but they highlighted the fabulous detail to be found on the embossing folder.
There are loads of samples, but it would take me a week if I tried to write about each one, so I will just leave you with a picture heavy post and a suggestion that you message me if there is anything that you would like me to explain.











Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx