Followers

Monday 20 February 2023

White Embossing and Bleach

Evening,
Painting with bleach, is the nearest I like to get to housework. I love the effect that you get when you paint a stamped and embossed image with thin undiluted bleach.
Here are several cards made using fabulous floral stamps designed by my friend Jane Gill for Woodware.
I have stamped and embossed in white for all of the cards
but I did try a variety of cardstock, as not all will allow the colour to be bleached out.
It is amazing the variations you can get just with black cardstock.
And then of course there is always dark blue.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx