Followers

Thursday 23 February 2023

Bleedin Art Tissue - Part 1

Evening,
I am making a very concerted effort to wade my way through the hundreds of cards that I have to share with you.
With that in mind here are a few cards made using Bleedin Art Tissue.
It can be quite messy on the hands, but it makes the most amazing backgrounds. It is tissue paper that bleeds colour when sprayed with water, so a few torn pieces sandwiched between a couple of pieces of wet card can give you two fabulous backgrounds.
It is also easy to just place a couple of strips of the tissue on a piece of wet card to create an easy background for a stamped and embossed image.
Once the background was dry I stamped and embossed the poppies onto it and then used bleach to remove the colour from the tissue before colouring the flowers how I wanted them.
Another bit of background and some simple stamped images on this card.
I do wish we would get some sunshine so that my crafty mojo might put in a return appearance. It's a good job that I have got so many cards to share with you, as I certainly haven't been making many just recently. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.......and the next day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx