Followers

Sunday 5 February 2023

Happiness is.............Good Friends

Evening,
I have just spent a fabulous afternoon in the company of good friends.
We used to work together at The Craft Barn back in the day, and although we keep in touch, our get togethers have been few and far between. In fact it has probably been 10 years since we last sat down together. Despite the years conversation flowed like we had never been apart, good friends indeed.
I have always loved solid, silhouette style stamps as the Girls will probably remember, so these beauties were a definite must from Stamps By Me.
The background has been created using stencils and Distress Oxide inks before stamping and embossing in black.
As you can see I used the stencil the wrong way round for this background, but who cares that the numbers are back to front, I don't, I just like the look.
Once again I have used a black ink pad and clear embossing powder to give a dramatic look to the card.
This final card uses the same numeric stencil, this time with black card and pale Distress Oxide inks.
In order to make the images stand out on this card, I stamped and embossed with versamark ink and pale gold embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx