Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2023

Bleached Flowers

Evening,
A couple of quick floral cards tonight using bleach and pearlescent paints.
I stamped and gold embossed the floral image across the brown base card.
I then painted the images with thin undiluted bleach. Not all card stock will bleach out the colour so you need to experiment a little before creating your card.
The main floral image has been coloured using pearlescent paints and then added to the main panel along with a sentiment.
The second card uses the same floral image only this time the background panel has been stamped with bleach.
I do love this technique, it is the nearest I like to get to cleaning lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx