Followers

Saturday 18 February 2023

A Bit of Bargello

Evening,
I've recently been playing again with Bargello. 
It is an old design used in quilting, but I also used it years ago in Paper Crafting since it is a great way to use up some of those strips of background paper that we all have lurking in our stash.
It can be quite time consuming, especially if you make the mistake of cutting your papers into very narrow strips. Ask me how I know that one lol.
But it is very satisfying when you have achieved a usable panel.
All I did to finish this card was to add a few die cut floral silhouettes and a sentiment strip.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx