Followers

Sunday 19 February 2023

Time to Paint Those Eggs

Evening,
Along with the beautiful 3D Embossing Folder that Creative Expressions recently released, there are some Easter stamps designed by the lovely Francoise Reid.
Normally I wouldn't blog them until Easter weekend, but as the supermarket shelves are groaning under the weight of Easter Eggs at the moment, I decided that I would share this card tonight.
I created the backgrounds using Creative Expressions Pixie Powders.
I love these powders because you never know exactly what you are going to end up with, every background is different even when using the same colours.
I stamped and embossed in white for all of the stamped images and then flooded the paper with water before adding the powders, and then more water.
I also added a little Gilding polish through a stencil in the background and then coloured some of the images with Pearlescent paint. All of the products used are from Creative Expressions.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx