Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2023

New PaperCuts release - You're a Star

Evening,

There are some fabulous new Paper Cuts Edger Dies released today by Creative Expressions, and I got to play with one of them. 

This one is called CEDPC1226 - Paper Cuts You're a Star Edger Die.
I die a bit of paper piecing after die cutting it from several different colours of card stock.
It was a bit fiddly, but well worth the effort.
The blue background was created using inks and Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish through a small star stencil.
I paper pieced the green leaves and red hears and then added some glossy accents.
I do hate waste, so I used one of the leftover die cuts as a stencil and then added the red and green snowflakes over this.
I covered them with versamark and crystal embossing powder to give them a little extra texture.
I also added a stack sentiment for a Christmas card.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the release HERE.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx