Followers

Thursday 9 February 2023

Distress Micro Glaze, Stencils and Oxides.

Evening, 
As I've told you before, I have boxes of cards that I have made over the years, just waiting to be shared with you.
Here are a couple made during a playtime with Distress Micro Glaze, stencils and Distress Oxide inks.
I was inspired by something that I saw on Pinterest, I think, but of course I can't find the cards that inspired me now.........typical.
I loved the colours that they had used, and decided to combine the technique with some fabulous Aall and Create stamps that I own.
A smaller panel on this card, along with some double stamping for a very watercoloured effect.
I have several other cards made with this rather blurred background technique, so I will share them on another occasion.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs 
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Great colour combination. Loving the card designs. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx