Followers

Friday 10 February 2023

Happy Birthday

Evening,
I had to make a birthday card for my niece's son.
I never seem to have any cards for little people ready to go,
so thank goodness for precoloured digi images.
I found this one in my stash,
and teamed it up with a stencilled and embossed background.
While I was looking for something suitable to use, 
I also came across a couple of Penny Black Stickeroo frogs.
I stuck them onto copy paper and did a bit of fussy cutting before adding them to a handmade background and die cut.
I really must get ahead of the game and make a few extra cards for little people, but there is always something else on my To Do List.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx