Followers

Thursday 2 February 2023

Just For You

Evening,
As you know I love cards where you get two for the price of one, so here are another couple of die cut cards using an inky background.
This card is actually made with the leftovers, by doing a bit of Paper Piecing.
I die cut this beautiful floral background die from white as well as the inky background. 
I then added it to a piece of DSSSheet and placed the inky pieces back inside the main die. 
The sentiment has been cut several times from kraft card and then stacked to it looks like a wooden die cut element.
I used DSSSheet here too, only instead of more paper piecing I cover the exposed sticker sheet with fine clear glitter.
I also used stacked die cuts for the sentiment painted with a clear sparkle pen.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx