Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2023

Happy Birthday Jenni

Evening,
Today is a special day in our house, it's my eldest daughters birthday. Unfortunately she was working a split shift today, so not much celebrating, but it means that she can behave like the Queen used to and have a second birthday later in the year.
As you know by now, I am notoriously late with my cards, but since I retired I have definitely improved, so I am hoping that for once a card actually arrived on time.
I created the background to her card using inks and a fabulous stencil from Aall and Create.
Having added a little extra stamping to the background,
I then added a stamped, embossed, coloured and die cut image using a little silicon glue gell. I think the floral image is from Altenew but I really can't remember and it is far too late to go looking for the stamp.
A stamped and die cut sentiment and some gems complete my card for a special lady.
I hope that she managed to have a great day despite work and that the kids spoiled her rotten.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx