Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2023

Stay Magical with Designer Boutique

Evening,
Have you had a good Wednesday? I spent my usual morning in the company of new friends at 'Stitch and Bitch' or 'Sewing Bee' as they prefer the get togethers to be known.
We had been talking last week about card making, so I took a few cards with me so that they could see what I do, along with a copy of my books.
So here are a couple of cards that I made recently for Creative Expressions for the Designer Boutique range.
I used ink sprays and then took some of the colour out of the flowers with bleach.
This card was also made with the same inks and stamps.
I do love an inky background as you know.
I also added a little faux stitching 
and raised the panel on some 3D foam tape.
I really must get some walking done tomorrow, I have been very remiss in my training over the last week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx