Followers

Saturday 24 April 2021

Floral Bubbles

Evening All,

Well that is one job crossed off my to do list, and it's one of those really boring ones too. Putting inserts into cards and matching up with envelopes. It's a job that I keep putting off, but one that is very satisfying when it is finished and I have added nearly 80 cards to my drawer!!!

One of those added to the drawer is this one created using a fabulous Designer Boutique stamp UMSDB044 Floral Bubbles.
I felt it looked perfect for a bit of decoupage.
And I thought that this embossing folder gave the feel of being under the water.
This card didn't make it into the drawer because it was the sample that I sent to Creative Expressions for the launch of the Designer Boutique stamps in February.
I decided to mirror the bubbles in the embossing folder for this card.
Once again I used the Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent Watercolour palettes to colour the image and cut it out using stitched circle dies.
I finished the card off with a die cut sentiment covered in glossy accents.
Better get some sleep so that I can tackle another couple of the items on my list tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx