Followers

Monday 26 April 2021

Happy Birthday Farrah

Evening All,

I was a good girl at the dentist this afternoon. No remedial work, nice clean teeth and a fairly large dent in my bank balance. Not too bad given that it is probably 18 months since I have been able to get an appointment. And then it didn't rain on the way home, so all in all a successful day.

One of my jobs at the weekend was to make a card for Emma to give her best friend Farrah for her birthday.
We were going to get it made when I was there last weekend, but time just ran away with us so I promised that I would make it and pop it in the post.
Emma chose the LOTV image and then the background paper from a selection that I offered her. The only other instructions to me were that it have her name and age on it. I made sure I got it right, although I did feel very old when I asked Becki how to spell Farrah asking if it was like Farrah Fawcett and she had no idea who I was talking about!!!!!!
The LOTV Simply print image prints out with two to a page, so I let Chloe pick the background paper to this card which will remain in my box for use at a later date.

I die cut the birthday greetings into the background paper and then layered it onto blue cardstock.

The sentiment strips are from a set of matching banner stamps and dies by Lisa Horton that I recently purchased. It is such a clever idea. Stamp the set once and then die cut the whole thing once and you have a host of sentiments ready to go.

Time for an early night I think the walk home has worn me out. I keep yawning and nearly nodding off so I think that I will give in to it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx