Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Paper Panda Meadow Frame Die

Evening Everyone, 

I finally got to see my lovely Mum today after what seems like forever. I have managed to see her through the window a couple of times, but it's just not the same. Unfortunately the weather wasn't very kind so we had to sit with the doors wide open and our masks on but that didn't matter I got to see her. I took her a goody bag of her favourite bits and pieces so that she can indulge herself with my love. She had a little M&S apple crumble for her pudding tonight and has her eyes on the rice pudding next. I know how to treat a girl lol.

Mum's garden is a little wild in places, although my brother has made a start on taming some of it, so I thought that this card was a perfect post for today.
It has been created using the fabulous Paper Panda Meadow Frame die CEDPP024.
The background panel has been stamped with a white pigment ink pad and JGS760 Lily Sketch, and then sponged with Cosmic Shimmer Colour Clouds inks Bright Sunshine, Tangy Tangerine and Purple Paradise. The white ink acts as a resist allowing the stamped images to show through.
I stamped over the top of this panel with the same stamp and white ink before adding the Meadow Frame die cut from white card stock.
I added matts and layers to the panel and a sentiment strip. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx