Followers

Friday 16 April 2021

A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies

Evening All,

It's Friday again, and my weekend to babysit the Littlies. I am currently having a sleepover with my Bestie who is snoring for England!!!

I met them in the park this afternoon where we watched some butterflies dancing amongst the greenery, so here are a couple of cards using Jane's fabulous butterfly designs from her latest release.
They are really easy to colour with what ever medium you have to hand.
In this case I used Brushed Corduroy and Faded Jeans Distress inks and stamped and embossed a bunch of images which I could then colour when I found a spare moment.
I do love this leafy embossing folder, as you can probably tell lol.
It works so well with just about anything, and is so easy to highlight with a little gilding wax or some of the many other Cosmic Shimmer polishes that are available from Creative Expressions.
Better get some sleep now. The children have our day pretty much mapped out for tomorrow, what with a bike ride, trip to the park, and some cooking. I can see that I am going to need a granny nap by the afternoon. Perhaps I can persuade them to a little bit of cinema and a snuggle so that this old lady can get a little sneaky shuteye.
Oh well it was just a thought.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. The cards are just perfect. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx