Followers

Saturday 3 April 2021

A Pinky Promise

Evening All,

We have had a lovely day today, even if it was rather chilly at the park. Our fortnightly treat when I am looking after the Grandbabies is a trip to the Costa in the village for baby hot chocolates for them and a very large coffee for me to drink in the park while they play.

Once we had come home and had lunch (watching Jennifer McGuire on Youtube) the Girls decided that they wanted to colour some of the images that I had brought with me to finish off.
I only had one waterbrush with me, so they had to take it in turns,
Chloe watched Emma intently until it was her turn and then did a fabulous job.
They both finished two panels each which I am going to turn into cards for them.
Chloe also drew some pictures in a card for my Mum. Her people nearly all have a belly button, or so she told me as she was drawing each one, and it looks as if Mum has overindulged on the the gin lol.
I have promised that they can go for a ride on their bikes tomorrow, even if it is raining. And I have had to 'pinky promise' so I can't get out of it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx