Followers

Monday 12 April 2021

A Spotlight to Brighten your day

Afternoon All

I do love a Spotlight card, which inevitably leads to a twofer.......two cards for the price of one which is always a result.

This card was made for the Woodware catalogue, and when I was asked to write Steps for it, with photos
I had to remake it all over again.
Of course when you remake cards they never look quite the same, but that's half the fun.
And you add another couple of cards to your stash.
It looks every bit as nice without the spotlight element.
Better go and finish off those last couple of Christmas stamp sets. I thought we were back in December this morning when the near blizzard conditions set in. How bizarre that I am now sitting looking at beautiful sunshine through the window. I'm not risking going out, it would be just my luck for the snow to make a comeback lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx