Followers

Friday 9 April 2021

Christmas Stockings to get me in the mood for samples

Afternoon All,

Time for a few Christmas cards.

As you know I babysit the littlest Grandchildren every other weekend so that Mum can go to work. I love spending time with them, but manage very little in the way of crafting, so this time I decided that I would take some watercolouring with me. I had a few more of these Christmas stockings to colour.

The Girls love to join in, as does Jack to be fair, so I let them colour a couple of the images each.
They loved using the Irridescent paint palettes that I had taken with me, and then they chose a couple of embossing folders for their backgrounds.
I am turning them in to cards, which I would have done already had I not stupidly left them behind when I came home on Sunday. Never mind, now they will be able to finish them off with me when I go there next weekend.
Here are my efforts,
complete with embossed background panels.
I added kraft foam behind the stamped panels to give added dimension.
As always a bit of gilding wax helps to highlight the embossing on the black panel.
I'm hoping that Jane will be pleased with what the Girls and I have done with her Stockings in a Row stamp set. It is definitely lovely to colour.
While we are on the subject of Christmas stockings here are another couple of cards that I made from bits and pieces I found in my Christmas box.
This one combines another of Jane's stamps, foliage this time, with a Magenta Christmas stocking.
I have to get into Christmas mode this weekend since I have Christmas samples to make so this is to get me in the mood.
Have a great weekend.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx