Followers

Tuesday 20 April 2021

Grey and Peach

Afternoon All,

It's been a day of tidying and list making so far. The nearest to crafting that I have got is that the lists involve crafty projects that need to be done. Oh, and the steps for a card that I made before I went away for the weekend. Never mind it will give my brain a chance to rest. Well creatively anyway.

Here are a few cards that I made at the beginning of the year using some fabulous stamps designed by Sam Poole for Creative Expressions.
As well as the stamps she also designed some dies, one of which I used here to create a honeycomb stencil for the background inking.
I used it in the background again here with the Distress Oxide inks. I also fussy cut another butterfly from the stamp and layered it for added dimension.
I was obviously having a peach and grey moment when I made these samples, once again using one of my favourite embossing folders for the background strips.
Better get on with some of the things on my list now before the day gets away from me.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. More gorgeous cards and the last one just glows. Happy creative week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx