Followers

Thursday 15 April 2021

Jane's Camellia Spray

Evening Everyone,

I see that Jane has been working on samples for her TV shows on Monday, so here are a couple of the samples that I have just popped in the post to help her out.

Jane certainly does design some fabulous floral stamp sets,
and this particular launch has been full of some real beauties.
It's amazing how different a stamp can look just by trimming the stamped panel 
or stamping on to a piece of mop up background.
And this is the card that I made for Creative Expressions for the launch of the stamps a couple of weeks ago.
Better make sure to set my box to record the shows, I wouldn't want to miss Jane's fabulous demos.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx