Followers

Sunday 25 April 2021

Stamp and Emboss

Evening All

Well that was another successful day, and another couple of things crossed off my 'To Do' list, and a few extra cards finished as well.

As they are still in the process of drying (glossy accents, glitter glue and silicon) I will share another couple of cards that I made on a previous ocassion.

I found this panel in my bits box made using a lovely stamp with a matching embossing folder that I bought many years ago at SirStampalot.
I stamped and coloured the image and then ran it through the matching embossing folder and finally  finished it off with a die cut sentiment.
This card was made using the same set only this time I used a piece of handmade background paper from my stash.
I painted the flowers with white pearlescent paint and added some white hightlights to the swirls.
Once again I added a die cut sentiment which I stacked and covered in glossy accents for added dimension.
Back to the grind tomorrow, and then the dentist in the afternoon. Another little bit of normality creeping back into my life. I know I'm probably considered rather weird, but I look forward to seeing the hygienist at my appointment, and then I have a nice long walk to get home so lets hope that there isn't rain forecast for tomorrow afternoon lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx