Followers

Thursday 1 April 2021

You Always Sparkle

Evening Everyone,

April 1st, how did that happen? The weeks seem to be disappearing far too quickly, it will be Christmas again before we know it lol. Although to be fair there are some Christmas stamps on their way to me so maybe that snow that they are predicting for next week might be useful to get me into the zone.

There are only a few more days to go till the launch of Jane's next stamp designs next week, so here is a card made for the last release to get you in the mood.

I used the fabulous Mini Floral Wonder stamp and the Carnival Brights Iridescent Watercolour Palette to colour the flowers and leaves.
I used an embossing folder on the black strip along the center of the card,
and another on the base card. The sentiments are from another of Jane's stamp sets with a little bit of fussy cutting.
We have been manically busy today at work. It certainly didn't feel like we are in the middle of a lock down even with the relaxation of some of the rules. I wonder if it will be as busy tomorrow? Better get some shut eye just in case. Besides which it is my weekend to babysit the Grandkids so I will need to be well rested :O)
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx