Followers

Saturday 17 April 2021

Second Generation Fuzzy Flowers

Evening Everyone,

Saturday is usually movie night so we have had great fun watching Jumanji. Not the Robin Williams version that I am familiar with, but the newer one with Dwayne Johnson. The kids were in hysterics, they thought that it was fabulous so we are going to watch the second one when Mum gets home from work tomorrow.

Here are another couple of cards made using a stamp from Jane's latest release, Fuzzy Flowers.
When making this first card I used my stamp press, so decided to see if I could get a second generation print,
which is what gave me the background for a few more of the fussy cut butterflies.
I do love the pale background created by the second generation stamping.
My little bestie is once again snoring away so I will call it a night and join her before my next stint of babysitting tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx