Followers

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Echinacea by Jane

Evening All,

Today sees the launch of a new set of stamps from Woodware designed by Jane Gill.

There is always a stamp that is a favourite in any of the releases, and I think that this one is mine JGS765 Echinacea and Moth.
I stamped and embossed the fabulous flower onto a piece of mop up background and then painted it with inks from one of the Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent Watercolour Palettes.
Jane will be on the TV soon with her new designs, so I had better get on with some more samples.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and love the colours you've used too. Have a lovely week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx