Followers

Thursday 8 April 2021

Paper Cuts Floral Edger Die

Evening All,

There is another new launch over at Creative Expressions today, and this time it some fabulous Paper Cuts Floral Edger dies, a couple of which I was lucky enough to get to play with.

This one is CEDPC1163 Iris, and it is perfect for some paper piecing.
I used scraps of green and white card having first trimmed the panel and layered it onto a white card which had background text stamped onto it.
As you can see I was having fun with some blue mop up backgrounds from my stash. They look fabulous whether they are used to die cut the image as here.
Or used as a background for for a plain white die cut.
Plain black and white with a pop of colour is another suggestion.
And for this final card I lay my white die cut onto a sticker sheet. A bit more paper piecing and then some gilding flakes to finish things off.
I hope that you have as much fun with these dies as I have.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx