Followers

Tuesday 27 April 2021

Orchids in Bloom

Evening All,

Back to the gym at last, although having done next to nothing for several months we are taking it very slowly. My gym buddy was involved in a car accident a couple of weeks ago, just as everything was starting to open up, so I have stayed away in solidarity with her ........................ well that's my excuse anyway. It was nice to go for a walk on the treadmill regardless of the weather, and be able to stop when my foot had had enough without having to push too hard so that I can get home.

It's been nice and sunny again today, albeit rather chilly in the shade, so here are a couple of bright cards made using a Designer Boutique stamp UMSDB046 Orchids in Bloom.

I stamped and embossed the image in black for this card,
and then coloured it using Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour inks and Pale Olive Pixie powder.
I tore round the panel and added some twine and a sentiment.
For this second card I stamped and embossed the image in white before colouring it, including the background.
I used the same embossing folder with co-ordinating cardstock for both cards.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx