Followers

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Dahlia Sketch Flower

Afternoon All,

I'm just getting ready to pop a box of samples in the post to Jane for her TV appearance next week, so I thought that I would share a couple of cards from her shows in February as an appetizer.

I used a stencil and ink to create the panel on which the Dahlia Sketch flower is stamped.
I stamped and embossed the flower on to another piece of card stock and coloured it in using the Summer Garden Iridescent Watercolour Palette. I fussy cut the leaves and petals and added it to the oval die cut panel.
The stencil has been used again on the blue card base.
I coloured this card using the same watercolour palette. 
This time I kept the card one layer.......well for the stamped and embossed panel anyway.
Back to the Christmas cards for now as I still have a couple more to finish.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx