Followers

Thursday 22 April 2021

Embossed Backgrounds

Evening All,

I recently managed to finish off a few more cards using embossing folders.

They all use up some pieces from my bits box. In this case a lovely embossed background along with a die cut peacock which was a free die on a magazine a while ago.
Another piece of inky background which I embossed and then layered with some die cut deer.
I rubbed an inkpad gently over the embossed background to highlight the plaid. I finished off this card with some die cut leaves and flowers and an embossed sentiment.
The embossing on the central panel has been highlighted with gilding polish and then layered on to another piece of embossed cardstock.
And finally a Christmas card using another inky background and a Christmas tree frame.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx