Followers

Monday 5 April 2021

Happy Easter Weekend (picture heavy post)

 Evening All,

I hope that you have all had a fabulous Easter Weekend. Here we are on Bank Holiday Monday, and I still haven't shared my Easter cards with you. So here they all are.











I don't usually do Easter cards but I think that people need something to smile about this year so I reached for my LOTV Simply print designs. 
I purchased this fabulous layering die set by Memory box after seeing Jennifer McGuire use it.
Of course as with any die you end up with loads of 'bits' which seem far too good to throw away, so I did a bit of paper piecing.
As you can see I still have load left over, but I'm not sure that I have the patience to do anything with them. Maybe I could use them in a shaker card. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Easter kind of got missed here as my mum had to go in hospital so I need all the smiles I can get but they've worked out what's wrong and she's back home now. I went to the Supermarket on Monday to try and get her an egg to welcome her home and they had completely sold out! She doesn't seem bothered though. I would think after making all those using the left-overs for a shaker card might be a good idea. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx