Followers

Sunday 18 April 2021

More Woodware samples

Evening All,

Another couple of cards which you might get to see on Jane's shows tomorrow.

As I have mentioned before on numerous occasions, I rarely know what a card is going to look like until I get to play.
Sometimes as I am working on one card,
an idea for a second card pops into my head.
And sometimes it might just be a colour combo
or some left over bits and pieces that are just too nice to waste.

There are all three possibilities in these cards using several stamps from this latest fabulous release by Jane for Woodware.

Do watch her shows tomorrow on Create and Craft if you get the chance. She is always coming up with fabulous ideas and demonstrations.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx