Followers

Friday 30 April 2021

For a Special Birthday

Evening Everyone,

Here are another couple of my commissions from last weeks playtime.

I have a friend who likes me to make cards for her, but has a knack of leaving it till the last minute to ask!!!
So once again with time pressing I reached for my trusty LOTV Simply Print images.
My friend asked me to make a 70th birthday card for her husband and his twin brother.
I decided that they could be excused for relaxing on their birthday so these images seemed very appropriate.
I rather liked this sentiment too.
I have some very useful dies that contain just about any relationship that you would need and also a new Lisa Horton stamp and banner die set which is also very useful.
I used the second image on the sheet for this card for my stash.
I printed out a couple of different images before making my final choices for the cards so I finished these off to add to my stash.
This is one of the newer LOTV images teamed with a Jane Gill sentiment.
This card was made using a die cut topper that I found in my stash and personalized with a gold peel-off number.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx